Then we dipped our feet in the water off the dock. It was so cold!
Then, in the evening we went out to dinner with our wonderful neighbors, the O'Briens. We went to a Mexican place. It was very good. We are really going to miss them.
The Gilberts at Lake Goodwin.
April 12, 2008.
We are on our way back to Idaho next week. We have loved our time here. We have met great friends and enjoyed a winter on the lake. Allen had a great experience with his internship. Lilly will miss playing on the dock and teasing the neighbors cats.
You have done so many funs things in the short time you have been up there. I love looking at your blog. You are so cute Alison, you are so beautiful being pregnant. Good luck with your move, I wish we could help you I know how much work it is. See you soon --2.5 weeks.
ReplyDeleteBrandy