Monday, July 21, 2008

BYU-I Graduation



I finally did it! I graduated BYU-I with a degree in Recreation Leadership with an emphasis in communications (American Sign Language) and psychology. I couldn't have done it without the help and encouragement from my family and friends. Thanks for helping me find a way to pay for school during the first few years, and for encouraging me to finish during the last few years. It was inspiration that led me to BYU-I after the mission. I know this was where I needed to be so that I could meet my eternal companion Allen. He has supported me and helped me finish school. I love him more every day. I walked July 18, 2008 and it felt great. I never thought I could do it, especially with two kids!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is a great accomplishment. I am proud of you, I know I wouldn't be able to do it. You look so great. only 4 weeks after having James and you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations!! That's an amazing accomplishment, especially with two kids! I'm so glad you have a blog - now we can stay in touch better!

    ReplyDelete