Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Latest update

Our Internet has been down for almost a week and I have so many fun pics to put on. We are all doing well. James is a happy baby, he is always smiling and laughing. He rolled over for the first time this week. Lilly is working on potty training. We have good days and bad days. I got so sick of doing laundry... we are back in pull ups. :) We have great kids. Lilly loves to entertain James with her songs and dancing. Allen is working hard in school and doing very well this semester. We are so proud of him. I am just doing what moms do best...cook, clean, go crazy, and change diapers. I am looking forward to the holidays. We are going to spend Thanksgiving with some of our good friends. This will be the first time without our extended families. We will miss them, and their good food. We wish everyone a wonderful holiday season. We have so much to be grateful for. May we all hold true to the values that formed this nation and sustains our freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment