We were at BYUI at the mechanical engineering display of projects for the semester. Allen had a great product that measures the movement in the lower back. He worked hard all semester with his group. They even got a patent for it. Congrats Allen!
Meanwhile Lilly was checking out the swing set that creates energy and stores it in a battery. She didn't want to stop swinging. There was a news reporter there and he took some footage of Lilly. In fact she even made it to the news, she was on the lead story.
Click this link to see it http://www.kidk.com/news/35931639.html?video=YHI&t=a
That is so great, she is so stinkin cute, you were on there to Alison. I just love your blog and can't wait to see you next week.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe deleted comment would be me, I posted the same thing twice. This is me having issues on our laptop. Sorry. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! a little moment of fame! What a great thing the mechanical engineers have done too! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey, your link isn't a link isn't a link, but I must say you are one beautiful Momma!
ReplyDelete