Our church starts at 1pm now so we have a long time to get ready. Yesterday I gave the kids a bath and had fun making them the cutest kids ever. Lilly was such a good girl she was still while I did her hair. I wasn't sure how to do her hair, I just kept putting little ties in and it turned out dang cute. At the end of the day it was a different story. We were tired and it kindof pulled her little head taking it out. Allen had to distract her with fruit snacks. There are before and after pics.
This morning James rolled under the couch, for some reason he thinks it is fun.
We have 1 PM church as well, it's a little challenging just because it's during nap time, but it is pretty nice to have all morning to get ready! I was going to say, Lilly's hair is awesome! I wish I could do hair like that...bytheway, a reunion would be awesome this summer my only problem is I'm having another baby (yay!) and it's due right around the end of July so it might be a little challenging to make it...:( can we do another one when I can come? Next year we will be done with school and will be back in the west! Sorry about the long comment :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE kids!!! Love your little girl's hair. We used to do that to my younger sisters. Brings back memories.
ReplyDeleteLove Lilly's hair! She is getting so big! I love how little babies find something new to do (like rolling under a couch) and they think it's the best thing ever! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLilly's hair is adorable, Great Job! And James is soo cute! You look great as well Alison. Love your new car, it looks super nice. hope you are doing good. Love ya.
ReplyDelete