Sunday, February 1, 2009

Polar Bear Plunge



We did the Polar bear plunge again at the Rexburg Snowfest. It was so cold outside and we jumped into some very cold water, then climbed out into a hot tub. Call us crazy, but Allen has done it 4 years in a row. I have done it twice. Lilly went sledding for the first time. She went by herself down the big hill. She kept saying do it myself. I said that we should go together, but she is very independant. I asked her what I would do because we only had one sled... well, I went down on my feet/bum.


Check out the link on the side of the page. I think it is Lilly on the wagon ride.

6 comments:

  1. So I must admit I think you are crazy!!! LOL. We were there, and in line for the sled ride as they started the polar bear jump and I was freezing just thinking about those people jumping in. I had no idea you were there and participating!!! I think it would have given me a heart attack! Makes for good memories though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's awesome, at the moment I don't think I would..but then again I did do the unmentionable in Jackson Lake in September!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy girlfriend! You would NEVER get me in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are nuts! But it sounds fun! I hope you guys had fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you guys are brave or should I say crazy! I remember doing the polar dip at girls camp! I hated it! But it looks like you all had a really good time in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you did that you are CRAZY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete