We had a nice Easter at home with family. Saturday was a BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt with the neighbors. Lilly had a great time. She ran after the eggs while her friend Leia found a few eggs, then sat down to eat the goodies. Sunday We hid baskets in the morning and had a few gifts.I had to chance to teach Sharing Time in the Primary with the kids at church. We talked about how we can return to live with Father in Heaven through Our Savior Jesus Christ. I felt great peace being with the children. They are so pure and full of faith. After church I made fried rice (sweet and sour) and we took a walk in the nice weather. It was a good day.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter
We had a nice Easter at home with family. Saturday was a BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt with the neighbors. Lilly had a great time. She ran after the eggs while her friend Leia found a few eggs, then sat down to eat the goodies. Sunday We hid baskets in the morning and had a few gifts.I had to chance to teach Sharing Time in the Primary with the kids at church. We talked about how we can return to live with Father in Heaven through Our Savior Jesus Christ. I felt great peace being with the children. They are so pure and full of faith. After church I made fried rice (sweet and sour) and we took a walk in the nice weather. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I see you and Natalie so much in Lillys face. She is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Easter! I think it is so fun to make memories with our little families. Love you!
ReplyDeleteNat
Lilly is looking so much bigger every time I see her, what a cutie! you are turning into quite the little cook. I would love if you would send me some of your yummy healthy recipes my way! Glad you had a good easter!! And I can't believe James is walking already, what a nice treat for you!!
ReplyDelete