Friday, May 8, 2009

diet?? Maybe tomorrow

Life at our house has been full of fun and cookies. I have been watching some of the kids around our neighborhood. The kids play well together, but sometimes the kids get a little crazy. There is a fun pic of the girls in time out. Well, when I get stressed I shove yummy cookies in my face. I had 5 yesterday and 4 today. but they were oooohhhhhh sooooo good.




4 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious. I'm a stress sugar eater too. Chocolate is my 'drug' of choice, it makes me feel better, somehow. :)

    How do you do it? Three kids in time out, haha. I'd like to hear the story about that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, what is your recipe? and did you take the pictures of the cookies, it look professional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! Those cookies look YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete