Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family Camping Trip






We had a great time camping for 2 nights this week. We learned that James LOVES to stand by the fire and poke a stick in it. We could not get him away from it. If we picked him up he would scream until he could get down and poke a stick in the fire again. As a mother it makes me nervous that my one year old boy loves fire that much. Luckily, he has good balance and he didn't get hurt. Lilly loves sleeping in a tent. The first night we took off the cover and basically slept in a screen tent. She was interested in every star, tree, and bug that she saw. We were all trying to fall asleep and she was talking to herself as her little legs crawled all around our small tent. She said, "When I see a Lilly star I need to get the flashlight and put it on my Lilly star." It is a cute story now, but not so cute then. There were a lot of mosquitos, I think won with 12 bites. I will put the video of us making banana boats, notice James with the stick in the background. (what do you put in your banana boats?)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! yummm banana boats cant wait 2 eat 1 at bear lake!!!

    ReplyDelete