Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We are so in love. I love Allen very very much. I am a lucky girl to be with a man that takes care of me and our family. We love our kids deeper than I ever knew I could. Allen got me red roses. He also got Lilly and our little baby girl (in the oven) pink roses. Cute!
Our family has been sick with a cold for the past week. The kids both have ear infections. Even all the cousins are sick. Hopefully we will be better soon. I came home early with the kids from church. They are both asleep. AMAZING!
Allen is working hard on remodeling the downstairs. He tore out a wall yesterday. It looks great. He has done some great things with that old storage room...soon to be kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your V-day was wonderful... maybe minus the infections? :) Love is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete