Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter








We had a nice Easter with family. We were able to listen to the Prophets voice in General Conference. I felt it was directed to parents and families. I felt like I can dc a better job of listening to my kids and teaching them the eternal truths of the gospel. I am so grateful to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. I truly believe He is my Savior and Redeemer.
We spent a lot of family time this weekend with my siblings and their families. We always have a great time together. The family seems to be getting bigger every day. The babies just keep coming, and it is wonderful. I am so lucky to have such a supportive and loving family.

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am so glad that you are happy and living it up in Utah! You know, there is always room for a warm visit here. No snow. Green grass, and the sun on your skin! Grab Natalie, caravan down, and come and stay with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are growing up so much and so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha that is me not Ryan. You can tell I don't do the blog thing much. But I should look at yours a lot more! I'm feeling nostalgic right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures. I am glad that we can keep in touch, at least through the blog. It looks like your family is doing great.

    ReplyDelete