Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29, 2013

All the kids are at school right not. Madalyn is even at preschool. I have just a few mins. Last weekend we had lots of fun. Friday we did the ward trunk or treat. Allen and I dressed up as mad scientists and we had the chickens in a cage in the back of the big white van. Allen connected wires and lights to make it look like we were electicuting the chickens. Grandma, Papa, Jen, Myron, Lucy, and Cadence came out to Tooele and for the party. Myron was a cut fire truck, Cadence was Cinderella, Lilly was a Monster High girl, James was a moto cross racer, Madalyn was a fairy princess. Saturday we got a babysitter and Allen and I went on a date to Applebees and The Hale Center Theatre. We saw the play Brigadoon. Fun times It was Papas 65th birthday so the family was there together minus kids and Kim, Ryan, and Jonathan. Sunday was the Primary Program. The theme was I am a Child of God. The kids did well. Being in the primary presidency I am relived it is over. During sharing time I had the local missionaries come in and we played guess who with pictues of the modern prophets. Sunday afternoon we drove through the pass from Middle Canyon in Tooele to Herriman. We went to a birthday celebration at the Rousey's new house for Paiges' 12th birthday. There is a nice big room downstairs to play in. We all had a pillow fight and wrestled around. Everyone pooped out except Allen. He was taking on all the kiddos single handed. He is such a great guy. I love our little family. I am so blessed to be Allen's wife and the mother of our beautiful three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment