




















Allen was out of town for part my birthday. The kids wanted to make it special. After I tucked them into bed the night before my birthday, they snuck out and decorated the house. (I could hear them and I pretended to still be asleep) Lilly thought up a smores cake. They found graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. It was such a wonderful surprise the next morning. I even woke up to breakfast in bed. It was a huge bowl of sugar chunkers. yummm. Maddie confessed that they all had shoved marshmallows and chocolate in their faces while they were building my cake.
Those wonderful kids made my birthday unforgettable. Thanks kiddos! You really are the best!
When Allen came home from his spontaneous overnight trip to Colorado he brought me a dozen roses and a big kiss.(: He really and truly is the man of my dreams and so much more. I am so excited to spend today and every day throughout eternity with him.
My birthday wish was to go camping in Fairview. We were planning to leave Thursday afternoon, but our air conditioner in the house went out. With the help of a HVAC guy in our ward, Allen figured out what was wrong, got the part, and fixed it!! So we went up to the mountain on Friday. I am so glad that Grandma, Papa, Kim, Cadence, and Skylar spent Friday with us. Every time we go up there it is nostalgic. The memories from the past augment the experiences we have there together.
James caught his first fish this trip. Lilly caught her first fish in Fairview last summer.
I went down and fished for a bit. After about a half an hour I had a bite. I reeled it in and it got off the line at the last minute. (I am still counting it. A catch and release) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment