Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Camping ;)






So, we went for a few nights camping with the Cutrights. We went to a place that we have been going to since my mom was a little girl. I have so many memories there. It was just as beautiful as always. The sound of the wind blowing the aspen trees, seeing the milky way so clearly, and carving our initals in the tree. One night James and Lilly were asleep in the tent and Allen and I took a walk to the lake. I can't remember the last time I saw so many stars. We ate good food and grandma spoiled the kids with endless play. I think grandma has the best imagination of any person I have ever met. Allen went with the guys and shot guns while the gals just relaxed. It was a great vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog background - so cute, where did you find it? The camping trip looks fun - I'm jealous. We almost went camping a few weekends ago, but Jonathan didn't really want to cuz it's not "the same" as in the west. It's definitely not as pretty here, but that's just our opinion!

    ReplyDelete