
I am now a Usborne Books consultant. It is a way for me to sell books to other families and earn a little extra money while doing it. I am excited to sell books because making reading fun will help kids learn to read. When I was little I always had a hard time sitting down and reading a book. My book reports were based on the summary of the book on the back cover, then I had to read the last page to see how the book ended. Ha ha. I want my children to feel confident in their reading skills and I think that having fun books available in the home is a good start.
So, if you want to look at some of the books for sale you can go to my website www.ubah.com/X2417 I will keep a link from my blog to this website.
If you would like to throw a book party at your home e-mail me at allybaba16@hotmail.com
I just joined this week so I am new at this. My sister Natalie has a friend that sells these books. Natalie loves the books. She says her girls love sitting and looking at books or reading them together.
I love their books! They are all great! I was just thinking that I wanted to order some of these so you sent me an email right on time! Our favorite one is "That's not my Dragon" any kid that comes to our house has loved it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! If you are interested in coming to Ohio for a show I would love it! Ha ha! really though I will probably order some. Can you do catalog parties?