
Allen was in a wreck last week. Our faithful little saturn gave it up when a truck lost control and hit the front end of our car. It was the other persons fault and everyone is ok. So, we had to buy a new car. 2002 Volkswagon Passat Stationwagon :) I love it so much. It is big enough to fit our family comfortablly and any luggage we might be bringing along. I feel so spoiled.
Hey Alison, Cool car. I just got rid of my Volkwagon last year to get a 7 seater SUV. I loved my VW but the crappy thing about them is that they are super expensive to fix being european and all. I found a place in West Valley that specializes in VW's and they were the best price around. If you ever need their name let me know. BTW, your little boy looks exactly like you!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'm a huge VW fan :)
ReplyDeleteYou deserve a new car! Way to go!
ReplyDelete