We are so sad to see our neighbors leave. Kenzie was an amazing friend and support to me. She helped with Lilly and James, she let me use her vacuum all the time, and she never got mad when I would just walk into her house. :) Don't worry she was welcome to walk into our house whenever she wants, in fact she will always be welcome. Aaron knew that if she wasn't home she was over here. We love the Burk family! We still haven't finished that game of hand and foot...so no matter how far away you go we will eventually find you. (I have a feeling that I will make an amazing come back and win)
Well, your new neighborhood is lucky to have you, I know you will improve the quality of life of those you meet and the property value of your neighbors homes. ha ha
We miss you.
Here is a picture of our cute kids watching TV the day you moved.
Oh thanks guys!! We love you too, and I am ready to play hand and foot any time!! Good luck in snowy Idaho, and school!! Love you!
ReplyDelete