Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look at James go


He started walking a few weeks ago. Now he is running all over the place. We just got him some shoes so he can play outside. The shoes are a new thing for him so he kicks them off. He has a hard time walking with both shoes on but he does ok with just one shoe on. Funny huh.
Lilly has learned that her mom is Alison and dad is Allen. She really likes to call her dad Allen. It is weird to hear your child say your name. She is so observant. Another funny story. Lilly and I were having a hard time one afternoon. She didn't want to take a nap. After putting her in her room multiple times we had a little talk and she settled down. When I was walking out of her room she looked at me with her beautiful teary eyes and said, "Mommy....um...sing zipidee doo dah" So I sang her a little song and she laid there cuddled in her blanky with a big smile. Then she fell asleep.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute walking around, man he is getting big, I just can't believe it has almost been 1 year!! Lilly is such a sweetheart! I agree it is funny when they call you by your name instead of Mommy or Daddy. You got to love how observant they are. Yesterday I was changing Kam's bum and Marsh was in a diff room, I was talking to her saying I am such a bad mom, i didn't even know you were poopy. Marshall walks in and says you are a great mom, it was just an accident, you are a really good mom!! I love being a mom, kids are the greatest! Your family is so wonderful, I love looking at your blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He does such a good job. So coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little walker. And what a good mom you are to take time out and sing to your sweet little angel!

    ReplyDelete