Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see.

James thinks that it is funny to ALWAYS take his hat off.
While we were feeding the animals at the petting zoo Lilly was too nervous to let them eat from her hand so she would just throw in the food. ---Some of the kids thought the droppings were food pellets and tried to feed it to the animals. That was funny...gross.

James, Lilly, Brooklyn, James and Spencer all had a fun day at the zoo.
Lilly is being such a good sister and helping James with his very first train ride.

Out back, just before bedtime for the kids. (notice the pajamas) It was a beautiful evening.
Lilly and her friend Leia really liked the Old Navy display. Later, they got in trouble for riding the Old Navy Dog. Funny.
Sweet baby James and watermelon.

Lilly is so much fun. She loves to cuddle. In the evening we will cuddle and watch TV. I always fall asleep and when I wake up she is right in my face with a big smile. Sometimes she will wake me up with a stack of books requesting that I read ALL of them to her. She takes good care of her little brother too. She likes to teach him what is right and wrong. She also likes to wake him up in the morning so she can have someone to play with.

James will turn a year old this month. He is a bucket of fun. I am glad Lilly and James get along so well. He will follow her anywhere, and she loves the company.

Allen is working hard in school. I am so proud of his self discipline. Luckily, he always has time to spend with his family that loves him very much. I think they call these the best days because your kids are overly excited when we come home. The kids run up to us screaming and hugging.
We are blessed with an abundance of love.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! You are such a good mom!!

    ReplyDelete