Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!






I had a great birthday. Lilly and Allen decorated the house. Lilly wised me happy birthday all day. Allen let me have a mega nap. Ahhhh. Then we went out to dinner and went to the drive in movies. My favorite part of the day was sitting in the love sac with Allen before the movie started. We talked and watched the stars come out. I had a great time. My family is the best gift I could ever have. Oh, and I got pink roses.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to call you on your birthday.... okay, actually, I can, but its not because you aren't wonderful, beautiful and my dearest sweet friend--its because I'm spacey like that. I can do early, I usually do late, but on the day? Not frequently. Sorry. I love you! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, sounds so sweet. How old are we now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun birthday! Your kids are so flippin cute!! I haven't been do a drive in movie in years, how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete