Thanks to my beautiful family I had a wonderful mothers day. I had a yummy breakfast omelet in bed. The kids gave me spatulas and Allen gave me a printer. My favorite part was the big big big poster that they colored. I am so very glad to be a mother. Thanks to my wonderful kids. Our family also has a great dad. I wouldn't survive without my supportive, loving, and handsome husband.
Happy Mothers Day to my MOM. She really is the best mom ever. She is always having fun with the kids and helping anyone who is in need. I love that she is always working on a fun project.
Aw, Happy Mother's Day! A printer? That's an awesome gift!
ReplyDeletefinally, i am in your blog. i love looking all the pictures and it made me miss you even more. I miss hanging out with you and as odd as it may seem I miss watching you sleeping. Kiss lilly and james and madi for us. Call me soon
ReplyDelete