We had a great time with the Cutrights over Christmas time. Brandy and Jake had a beautiful new baby Kambria. Kim and Ryan had a beautiful baby girl Cadence. Congratulations to both of you. We also had a chance to visit with my Grandma Nielson who is suffering from cancer. It was nice to see her and the faith that she shows during this hard time. We love her and pray for her.-We love you grandma!- It seems that every year Christmas comes and goes we have babies, and we all get older, and some pass on to live with God. I am so glad to know that all the good times we have with our families can last forever. Jesus Christ is our Savior and King. As we accept His love in our lives he will make all things right.
New years was fun with the Gilberts visiting in Rexburg. We had a full house and it was fun. David had a birthday... 22nd. We ate chocolate fondue, roast, shrimp, and lots of bannanas. We played clue a few times and I won once. Thanks for driving through the blizzards to come play. Lilly loved playing with uncle Matthew (4 years old). They both loved squirting water. Lilly also loves reading books with grandma.
I am so glad you were able to come down... and I am so happy that I had Kambria while you were here so you could see her. It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Lilly and James are so cute!! Love you guys
ReplyDelete